Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tagssssss.

Okay la. Here are the tags la. I shall stop procrastinating. =]

Calvin and Jethro, I did the tag before already. So I'm not gonna repeat it. You can read it here.
I'm just gonna do the part about both of you. Okay? =]

The person who tagged me is Calvin Yong.

Your 5 impressions of him:
  1. Tall. Really tall.
  2. Smart.
  3. Friendly.
  4. He takes picture of everything. Well, almost.
  5. A great leader. =]
Most Memorable Things he/she has Give/Done for You
Being my mission team leader during mission trip in RBS.

The Most Memorable Words he/she said to You
Calvin: no idea to blog? then do my tag!!! hehe [copied from cbox] Very memorable right?

If he/she becomes your lover,
Hmm.. Then I'll have a very tall boyfriend? Haha.

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be
Erm.. Erm.. Erm.. Trying to think of something but I just simply can't.

The other person who tagged me is Jethro Wong.

Your 5 impressions of him:
  1. Friendly.
  2. Crapper.
  3. A good friend.
  4. A philosopher.
  5. A nice guy.
Most Memorable Things he/she has Give/Done for You
Tagging me ALL the time.

The Most Memorable Words he/she said to You
Sien. [He always uses that word. I don't know why.]

If he/she becomes your lover,
Then I'll have to hear to word 'sien' everyday. @_@

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be
I'm too sien so let's play the 'I-don't-wanna-friend-you' game. [Sorry, it's a little bit random]

- - -

The other tags by Rebekah.

Name 5 people you can think of right off the top of your head.

1)Leong Eng

2)Kel Sern

3)Beatrice

4)Colin G

5)James

Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 5 people. This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first...NO CHEATING!DON'T LOOK AHEAD UNLESS YOU FILLED UPTHE TOP!

1. HOW DID YOU MEET 1? [LeongEng]
In church.

2. On a scale of 1 -10 how would u rate your friendship with 1? [LeongEng]
I wouldn't rate it as friendship. I'll rate it as parent-daughtership [is there such a word?]. He's a good parent. I'll rate it 8.5!

3. How long have you known 4? [Colin G]
Quite long. Since I first joined KJGH I think.

4. How do you know number 3? [Beatrice]
Church too!

5. Where's 5? [James]
Casting for Prison Break Season 4. Hah. Kidding. In NS.

6. A fact about number 1? [LeongEng]
MACHOMAN!

7. Who is 4 going out with? [Colin]
Spongebob. Or issit the new electronic dictionary?

8. What does 1 do for a living? [LeongEng]
Being a machoman.

9. Would you live with number 3? [Beatrice]
Of course! She's my darling afterall. =]

10. What do you like about number 2? [Kel Sern]
His lame jokes that makes you go = =.

11. Do you miss number 5? [James]
Ahh. That's a good question. Answer is yes.

12. What’s your opinion of number 2 ? [Kel Sern]
He is SHORT! HAHAHAHA!

13. What's your favorite memory with number 5? [James]
Erm.. Camwhoring!!

14. What would you do if number 1 and 2 were going out? [LeongEng & Kel Sern]
I'll be gay [gay = happy] and they'll be gay [gay = gay] too! ^^

15. Ever had a long conversation with 5? [James]
Yeappp.

16. Have you ever slept at 2's house? [Kel Sern]
Nope. He didn't invite me over. =[

17. Do you hang out with 3 a lot? [Beatrice]
Hang out in MSN loh.

18. Who have you known the longest?
I think it's Kel Sern.

19. How often do you talk to 1? [LeongEng]
Quite often.

20. What about 2? [Kel Sern]
Everyday. LOL.

21. Have you ever thought 3 more than a friend? [Beatrice]
She IS already more than a friend to me. She's my darling mind you.

22. Would you go out for a date with 5? [James]
Hmm.. Another good question. Answer is yes.

23. Do you dream about 2? [Kel Sern]
Nope.

24. What did no 4 did to you that you can never forget? [Colin G]
He unzipped Spongebob!!!!!!

25. What's 3 hobby? [Beatrice]
Camwhoring in changing rooms.

- - -

And another tag. Tagged by Rebekah as well.

Instructions : Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Not too young nor old. Maybe 27-ish.

2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
Mummy, I love you! [Yes, my mom is my beloved one]

3. What do you fear most in life?
Myself because I don't know what I want.

4. The most regretted action you've done.
Starting arguements with my mom.

5. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
As for now, I want to go to Hawaii.

6. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
A Sony Album T will do. =]

7. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Well, theoretically no. But of course God said man does not live on bread alone. We don't just live on money. There's more things in life that is much more valueble.

8. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My family and friends.

9. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Put it in bank and get more interest and become richer.

10. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Ahh, yes.

11. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
She's a princess. Friendly. A ballerina.

12. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
A Christian. Loyal, trustworthy, good sense of humour and so on..

13. Are you ready for marriage? Why not or why?
Nope because I'm just 17. According to the law, you have to be at least 18 years old to get married.

14. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
There's so many things la.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
God.

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
My 'I-love-to-procrastinate' attitude.

17. Are you satisfied with your life?
Contented for now.

18. 10 years down the road, who will you become?
A wife?

19. What is/are your trademark(s)??
RAWR.

20. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
My BFFLs.

And again, I tag no one. *winks*

No comments: