Sunday, March 23, 2008

Double Tag.

Suddenly I felt that my blog has turned into some tag replying blog. Tags are just so urghh..

Tagged by Jethro.
Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. Who is your all-time inspiration?
Myself la of course. =]

2. Are you single?
Yes I am.

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
Sue Ann, Mabel, Jethro, James. I wanna bring 4 la. The more the merrier. Because it's fun to crap with them. Plus they are all so lame. HAHA.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Heaven.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Can I have 2? I want to meet Jensen Ackles in person and travel around the world. XD

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yeah if only the sun is shinning that time. If not, it can't happen.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
My sanity.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Keep in the bank to collect interests and earn more money.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Yeah. Though it takes a lot of guts to tell him.

10.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Friendly, a good friend, lamerrr.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
A Christian, not a womanizer or in another word - loyal. You can read more about it here.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Hypocrites.

13. Highlight of the week?
Taming the Tiger in Klang, Release Malaysia conference.

14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Point out.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
GOD. =]

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Yeah, I think. LOL

17. What's on ur mind right now?
Him.

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
My laziness and my I-love-to-procrastinate attitude.

19. Whats the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?
Errh.. Zakaria died? HAHA. No more istana for him. XD

20. What's bothering you lately?
Arguements with my mom. ><


Tagged by May Yin.
List out the Top 5 presents you wish for:
  • A new camera. My current camera sot already. Cookoofied camera.
  • More spongebob colouring books and a box of colour pencils.
  • Tour around the world.
  • Driving license and a car.
  • Scholarship preferably full. I don't mind partial though.
The person who tagged me is:
  • May Yin
Your 5 impressions of him/her:
  • Camwhore!
  • Pretty
  • Smart
  • Shoppaholic
  • Funny
Most memorable things he/she has give/done for you
Tagged me. ><

The most memorable words he/she said to you
May yin: hahaha.i tagged u sumthing! [copied from my Cbox]. How memorable weii!

If he/she becomes your lover,you will
I will propose to her and marry her. HAHAHA. Will you marry me, May Yin?

If he/she becomes your enemy,the reason will be
She doesn't want to marry me. =/

Pass the quiz to 5 people that you wish to know how they feel about you:
  1. Jethro
  2. Leong Eng
  3. Colin G.
  4. Whay Ying
  5. Mushy Grace
  1. Who is No.3 having relationship with?
    Ask him yourself, kay.
  2. Who is No.5 having relationship with?
    She's having a relationship with me. XD
  3. If No.3 and No.2 are together,will it be a good thing?
    So gayy. But gay = happy right. So.. It'll be a good thing. Hehe.
  4. What about No.4 and No.5?
    Nono. Lesbians are not a good thing cause lesbians are not gays, so they cannot be happy.
  5. What is No.3 studying?
    How To Unzip Spongebob! HAHAHA.
  6. When's the last time you chatted with No.5?
    On MSN the other day.
  7. Does No.4 work?
    Nope. She's studying right now.
  8. Do you have any cousin in his/her own school?
    HUH? No. LOL.
  9. Will you be with No.1?
    HAHAHAHA. Jethro?
  10. How about No.5?
    I'm already in a relationship with her. XD
  11. Does No.2 have any siblings?
    Yeah.
  12. How did you get to know about No.2 and No.4?
    No.2 through church while No.4 through Interschool Rally.
  13. Where does No.1 live at?
    PJ
  14. How did you get to know No.2?
    Through church. No.2 is my mommy. =]
  15. Is No.5 the sexiest person in the world?
    No. I am the sexiest person in the world. HAHAHA. Joking la, Grace. You're very sexy la.

No comments: