Thursday, September 06, 2007

I Got Tagged . .

. . by Whay Ying and Chee Keat.

My Top 8 Criteria For A Perfect Guy.

Rules:
  1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
  2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
  3. Tag 8 other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
  4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
  5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.
The gender of my perfect lover of course is a male lah. But I don't mind having a female as my perfect lover.
  1. Okay, looks. A normal good looking guy will do. But of course, I don't mind having a hot and gorgeous one though. LOL. And oh, perhaps some muscles maybe. Haha.
  2. A mature guy. Thinks maturely and understands all the problems that I'm going to share with him. And can make wise decisions.
  3. A guy with great sense of music. A person who can plays any musical instruments or shall I just say musician to cut it short. And if he can't play anything, he must be someone who appreciates music lah.
  4. A guy who can tolerate with all my bad habits and if possible does not lose his temper that easily. And a guy who does not get jealous that easily.
  5. A faithful and loving guy. Say NO to womanizers.
  6. Perhaps a guy from a 'not-that-rich' family. Because rich people are usually damn cocky and well, egoistic. So, again a big NO to cocky and egoistic guys.
  7. A guy who respects all my ideas and opinions.
  8. And of course, he must have a good sense of humour lah. Craps stupid and lame jokes to entertain me. =]
  9. And last but not least, he must love me A LOT lah!
  10. And oh, I want an AngMohLang boyfriend. Haha. Since you know, AngMohLangs like tanned skin girls. *grins* But of course, I know it will never ever happen lah. But.. It's good to fantasize a bit sometimes. Haha!
I tag....
  • Zu Wern
  • Grace
  • Hoong Lyn
  • Matthew the NoobNoob
  • SerYoung
  • Jason
  • Dave

No comments: