- I planned to leave Cheras early today BUT I overslept. So much for setting the alarm to ring at 8.15am laaaaaaa!
- I left Cheras at 1.30pm. Guess what time I reached Klang? 4.10pm!!!! I took 3 hours just to get back to Klang weihh! If by car, maximum also 45 minutes only. I love KTM laaaa.
- While I was in the train to KL Central, I eavesdropped some Malay guys' convo. One guy said "I rapperzz. Jay-Z tu belajar ngan I." I almost burst out into laughter but I controlled. HAHAHAHAHA!
- While waiting for the Port Klang train to arrive in KL Central, I was listening to songs la. When the song changed to 'This is Home', an express train came by. I thought I was going to the land of Narnia. But sadly, I was still sitting alone at the station. :(
- When the announcer said "Tren akan tiba di platform 5 dalam masa 12 minit", EVERYONE started lining up. So kiasu. But in the end I got into the train first because I'm kiasu-er. I cut queue! HAHAHAHAHA!
- Train was super cold. My hands were as cold as ice. Seriously.
- Thanks to the delay I ate my lunch at 4.30pm.
- I still can't believe I took 3 hours to get back to Klang. 3 HOURS YOU KNOW!!!!111
- My stomach's aching now. I think I laughed too much yesterday while watching Love Matters. Seriously funny wei! HAHAHAHA! Go watch it! Lai Ming and her classic line "Chiak pah be?" HAHAHAHA!
- Legs are aching too. It has been awhile since I exercised so much!
- I wanna plan a surprise party for my mom's birthday but how? Her birthday's on Monday and I'll be back in Cheras. Oh well. We shall see..
Here's a video for you to see.
Girls are not the only one that can scream when they're excited. Guys can too! HAHAHAHAHA!