Saturday, October 06, 2007

Byebye PMR, Hello SPM

PMR's over. Happy for you, PMR-ers. Enjoy while you can. But.. Please don't slack and laze around next year. Or you'll regret like a chicken me. Sigh. Don't you think time passes very fast nowadays. I mean very very fast. SPM is in 36 days time, you know. 36! Can die of heart attack myocardial infarction, you know. LOLs!

26 November will be the happiest day of my life! Yes, I am getting married. Come for my wedding, alright? Stupid, I was just joking. You think I want to waste my youthful days sitting at home, cooking and babysitting? Hahaha.

I need freedom! I don't want to stay at home with all these books around me. Makes me so nerdy. I can't wait to go out on a date with my beloved Sue Jinn. =]

It's time... To nerd!







And oh, did I mentioned that I was chased by a dog yesterday? And yes, I ran like a mad chicken.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

eh u didnt tell me about ur dog experience..haha. why must run? just stand there and kick the dog la.

Joanne Lee said...

i takut tau. hahaha. so i lari lahh.

Anonymous said...

CHASED BY DOG?
joke of the year. LOL. LOL. LOL.
i cannot imagine you :)

Hoong Lyn said...

You should have just RAWRed and the dog will definitely run for its life man....=)

Joanne Lee said...

william: eh, dont laugh lah. haha. the dog cant help it lah. i'm too hot. so it decided to chase me. haha!!

hoonglyn: ahaha. later the dog not scared then how? that time i'll run for my life ar. haha.