Thursday, October 11, 2007

Graduation

Graduation Day is coming up next next week. Now I don't feel like graduating anymore. Not like I don't want to leave my school. But.. I don't want to be far away from my friends. I want to stay this way where all of us are so close to each other. Crapping together everyday. Laming together everyday. Doing stupid stuffs everyday. Teasing each other everyday especially Sue Jinn. HAHA!

Gosh. I'm so gonna miss all of you, 5K-ers. Yes, all of you. Even those who I hated very much. If you know me well, you'll know who I'm referring to lah. =]

The crazy bunch of peeps in 5K.

I'm gonna miss my BFFLs.
I'm gonna miss irritating my classmates.
I'm gonna miss singing tunelessly in class.
I'm gonna miss teasing and disturbing Sue Jinn everyday.
I'm gonna miss arguing with some of my classmates.
I'm gonna miss crapping lame jokes with my friends and forcing them to laugh.
I'm gonna miss the times when I drooled on my book and exam papers in school.
I'm gonna miss Puan Asnah and I'm sure she'll miss hitting my butt. LOL.
I'm gonna miss my Madagascar-fied classroom.
I'm gonna miss singing 8950 too! HAHAHA!!! [Well, it's an inner joke. So you don't need to pretend that you're laughing too.]

One more month and I'll say goodbye to SMK Convent Klang.



I'll definitely miss all of you. Definitely.

Goodbye.

No comments: