Friday, February 10, 2006

Tagged?

ohh.. how could u tag me, fangyi.. how could u.. haha.. that's abit to dramatic.. XD ahah.. well.. i got tagged by grace and fang yi.. haha.. well here's how it goes..

The rules/procedures as follows:

The first player of this game starts with "five weird habits of yourself", and people who got tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says "You are tagged" (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.

The 5 Weird Habits of Miss Jozilla..
  1. i love making irritating noises to irritate people especially my church friends.. haha.. you should hear it.. haha.. it's very nice, you know.. haha.. promoting my own irritating sound effects now.. ahaha..
  2. well.. i talk to myself too.. not sometimes.. but most of the time.. ahah.. wait.. i'm NOT crazy, you know.. i'm very normal n fine.. ahah..
  3. i talk when i'm sleeping most of the time.. my brother heard me talking in the middle of the night and he told me i was talking very loudly.. ahah..
  4. i'm still keeping my baby pillows until now.. u know.. baby pillows.. the tiny, small small, cute cute pillow.. ahha.. i love them.. so nice to hug.. ahah.. but of course i like to hug my doggie doggie more.. ahha..
  5. i love to burp.. ahah.. i like it even more when my burp irritates other people.. ahah.. that's like soooo fun.. ahaha.. you should hear it.. ahah.. i bet you'll like it.. ahah..
ok.. i'm done.. wait.. i still have another one.. thanks to fangyi larr.. haha..

10 years ago, I ..
- was studying in Tadika Dahlia in Teluk Pulai..
- was 5 years old..
- was a chubby kid..
- was a clumsy kid.. fell down lots of time.. have lots of scars on my knee..

5 years ago, I ..
- was 10 years old..
- was studying in S.K Convent (1), Klang..
- was in Std 5..
- sat beside Huei Lin in class..

A year ago, I ..
- was studying studying in S.M.K Convent, Klang..
- was in form 3K..
- got my PMR results..
- started watching "Bleach" (it's an anime btw..) haha..

Yesterday, I ..
- went to school as usual..
- mapled the whole day..
- have no tuitions at all.. my free day.. ahah..
- downloaded "Bleach" episode 67..

5 foods i enjoy ..
- fried chicken..
- spaghetti..
- lasagne..
- yee mee..
- mcd's chicken mcdeluxe..

5 songs i know all the words ..
- Follow by Planetshakers
- Xian Zai Hen Xiang Jian Nie by Daniel
- What The World Will Never Take by Hillsongs United
- Catch Your Wave by The Click Five
- Mungkin Nanti by Peterpan

5 places i would run to ..
- My house..
- The kitchen..
- My room..
- The toilet..
- Shopping complexes..

5 favourite television shows ..
- Smallville..
- American idol..
- Heart of fencing..
- CSI..
- Armed reaction 4..

5 bad habits ..
- i like to bite my finger nails SOMETIMES only..
- i sit in front of the computer once after i get home from school..
- i like to put my books everywhere in the house, eg. living room, kitchen n etc..
- i hate doing homeworks.. i will not do them.. i will copy my friend's answers the next day..
- i dont take my bath immediately after coming home from school.. i normally take my bath at 6pm.. ahah..

5 biggest joy ..
- got good results for PMR..
- got to know The Lord Jesus Christ..
- got to know all of you.. haha..
- got have lots of fun everywhere n anywhere..
- have a great family.. haha..

5 people i tag ..
- Zu Wern
- Moron
- Jason
- Ser Young
- YOU!! the one who's reading this.. go write now.. u're TAGGED!! ahaha..

till then.. jozilla signing off.. RAWR!!

4 comments:

.zilchº said...

zzz....i'm going act as if i've never read this

Joanne Lee said...

hey.. where can liddat wan.. i so good/baik hati oni tag u, u know.. MUST write.. ahaha..

Eu-Gene said...

i don't know anyone named "you".. who's that ah?

Unknown said...

haha..that's a good one. But you have to do it anyway coz i tagged you peanuts.