Friday, February 10, 2006

It's Ending?

haha.. well.. i know it's been quite long since i last updated.. okay.. i'm very lazy to blog.. ahah.. but i dont want to see my blog die just like that.. i'm a good owner u know.. ahah.. good doggy(blog).. ahah.. well.. gonna post out all the Chinese New Year pics in Grace's house that day..ok.. that's zu wern, me and moron.. haha..

and that's us again.. moron, me and zu wern.. ahah..

haha.. it looks more like modelling than becoming the bodyguard.. haha.. and look at amy's pose.. ahah.. btw.. it's me, amy and grace.. aaha..

me, amy, moron and zu wern..

me, zu wern, aunty tzi-li and moron.. ahah..

hehe.. the two joannes.. ah sun and ah wern.. hehe..

that's cheryl's sis, charmaine.. she's just so cute.. ahah.. with the tiger/rawr pose.. ahah..

look at these two pan cute fellas.. ahah.. chee thean and wen shan.. haha..

look at moron.. how she eat larr.. like that also can break the plate.. ahaha..

look at the babies.. grace and amy.. ahaha..

and last of all.. i would like to present my number one aunty.. aunty tzi-li.. ahah.. eh.. my ang pao lerr? haha..

well.. that's all larr.. till then.. jozilla signing off.. RAWR!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

eeee..the small girl so cute again!