Friday, June 18, 2010

What I've Been Doing.

Hello people.

It's been awhile since I last blogged. I'll try to blog more often. Try. :)


A few days ago, I watched Dear John - a movie that wasn't on the big screen in Malaysia. I was wondering why before I watched it. You know why? Because the movie is really crappy in my opinion. The book by Nicholas Sparks was really good but that movie? Nothing compared to it. Just horrible. Channing Tatum can't act and both Tatum and Seyfried can't portray that love between John and Savannah. It just doesn't feel right. If you're interested, just read the book. The book is really good. I even teared just by reading it. And I finished the book within 3 days. When I read a book that fast, it means it's a really good book! Even Picoult's books took me a really long time to finish it. And its rating on Rotten Tomatoes? 29%! Shows how horrible it is!


And the next shocking thing? Germany lost! What's worse is Klose got a red card! This is srsly 'sudah jatuh ditimpa tangga' I tell you! Even a vuvuzela can't bring back Klose... :(

Argh! This cannot be happening!

England, you better not disappoint me later!

Before I end, remember my crappy S500i? I guess it's gonna die soon. That idiotic phone has been pms-ing these few days. You know that main button - the big round round one.. Yeah, that, it's not functioning most of the times so my phone is practically dead already. I mean what's a phone for when you can't press 'OK' or 'Read Message' or even 'Answer'. -.-

Iphone come to mama!

Ok, how shall I end this?

Oh, slurrrpsss!

No comments: