Friday, December 04, 2009

Sometimes..

.. assurance can turn out to be annoying. Eg: "Don't worry, you'll be fine." or "I'm sure you'll go through it." or "I'm sure you'll get what you want.". I don't know about you but to me, over-assurance can be a little annoying. How are they supposed to know whether things are alright when they don't even know how I feel? Even I myself don't know how I feel sometimes.

.. some people can be a little pain in the ass. How over-friendly they are. Or how they approach you in some stuff. Then again, I just don't know how I feel again.

.. I wish to be disconnected with everyone. When I said everyone, I mean it. Except for my family of course. Later I don't have food to eat.

.. I hate holidays. I hate how lonely I am every morning and afternoon.

.. favouritism happens, but I'm always not the 'favourite' one. :'(

.. I'm just sick of blogging. Okay, bai.

No comments: