Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Attempt To Dye Ze Hair.

Attempt to dye the hair actually passed! Colour looks good. Everything's so perfect.

So so perfect!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


But it was actually photoshopped.

Considering to dye ze hair but then again, I wanna look Asian! Dah lah I look like some Indon maid already (referring to my IC). Did I told you some restaurant aunty thought I was Malay/Indon? She asked me "Mau makan apa?" and turned to my housemate and said "Ni yao chie sum more?" (sorry Pin Yin fail). After that day, I never returned to that stall! Boycott that aunty! Pfft!

Where's my Chinese touch, mummy? :(

I know how to make myself look more Chinese already. I'M GOING FOR BANGS! Then I'll look like the sweetest amoi in town. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

say No to dye!

Joanne Lee said...

yeah, i don't wanna matikan my hair. later look like corpse. i photoshop my hair. next time i try.... PURPLE!