Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Graphs.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I feel kinda lifeless sitting down in front of the laptop for the past few hours laughing at all the graphs from GraphJam. Some graphs are just really funny while some are just plain dumb stuff. Like really dumb, dumb. "Dumb dumb, you got no gum gum."

Ah, an extra day of holiday tomorrow since we won't have any classes on Tuesday! I can hear you all jumping for joy! Yes, I can. Okay, maybe it was just me. And me alone. Sad case. Loner. Weih, why my 2 weeks of holidays end so fast one? I remember rotting for a week with my TVB dramas, then went for CF camp, and suddenly time passed so fast after that! I think there's something wrong with the space-time continuum.


Urgh. It's time to repeat the whole process again. :(

Kthxbai.

No comments: