Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Already Gone.

Hello world,


I think flower buds look retarded and ugly when they are young. Seriously. Retarded.

Currently feeling kinda blank. Yes, I don't have anything in mind to blog about. I think I'm losing interest already. I prefer Twitter more nowadays. Say yes to microblogging. It's like 140 words and you're done! Unlike this.

I don't know what to expect from this short semester. Lecturers are well, different from what I expected. Dr Lee told us today that he has already submitted the final exam paper to the office. =.= I just started my semester last week. But then again, finals is in 7 months.

More people are leaving this month. Long time buddy, Alison is gonna leave end of this month. I feel like crying but at the same time I'm happy for her. Right now, I gotta spend more quality time with her. That's for sure. When the time comes, more and more people will leave. Yeah, and I'll be the loner in the end. Neh, kidding. I'm not that pathetic. I still have friends!

I feel like hibernating. Wake me up when October ends please. Thank you.

No comments: