Friday, September 18, 2009

Lights To The City.

I've got a little hope that today you'll face your fears
Yeah I know it's not easy, I know that it's hard
Follow the lights to the city

Mood swings are crap. One minute I felt so in love, next I feel so cranky and then I felt so emotional. If you think girls are complicated, blame their hormones!

Sometimes I just feel like taking a break from using the cellphone. I'm just sick of replying smses. Keypad is so crappy. I can't press the left menu, up, undo, 5 and # button. Depressing. Seriously depressing! But what can I do? My camera is still waiting to be repaired. Money. Urgh. Root of all evil. Pure evil.

Sometimes some people just can't tell when I'm being serious and when I'm joking. When I'm serious, they treat me like a joke. When I'm joking, they'll still treat me like a joke. Don't I look like a serious person to you? Okay, maybe not but at least I'm trying to be one. It's time to grow up.

I'm tired. Tired of being the cheerful one. How to, when everything don't seem fine to me? Urgh, blame the hormones again!

Okay, now I'm physically tired. I have to spend about 11 hours in uni tomorrow. Yeah, class from 9.30am to 8pm. Laugh la, laugh all you want. Tomorrow's supposed to be the balik kampung day and he gave us extra class? HMPH! I wanna go home.... :(

No comments: