Monday, December 29, 2008

Goodbye.

Goodbye Christmas. Hello New Year. :)

The layout's back to normal since Christmas is over. I think I need a new banner though. Oh well, don't care about it first.

Year 2008 is coming to an end. How's my year you asked? I think it's pretty good with some ups and downs. From RBS to college to events like Passion World Tour to meeting new people (some a little bit problematic though), I've learnt a lot from all these stuff. And I thank God for being the Provider, the Strength and the Comforter. :)

I can't believe it's been a year since I went for RBS. So fast. Like speed of light fast.

Anywayyyy... Goodbye Jonathan Lim. Have fun in Kota Bharu. 18 months will pass really fast I'm sure. But heyyyy, no girls for you to see for 18 months? HAHAHA! Seriously have fun la. All the best la. :)

On the other hand, Ip Man is really good! Really really good!!

No comments: