Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's 12:53AM and ...

I'm supposed to be worrying for tomorrow's Malaysian Studies presentation but I'm not.
I'm supposed to be nerding for Friday's Physics test but I'm not.
I'm supposed to be sleeping right now but I'm not.

I feel so lifeless. Like seriously lifeless. Let me tell you what I've done for the past 3 hours. Did the slides for presentation, Youtube-d, blogged, Facebook-ed, MSN-ed, applied nail polish, removed it, applied it again, removed it again, stared at the screen and talked to myself.

I am pathetic. Urghh.

Okaybai. Needz to fake a yawn and force myself to bed. *yawnssss*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thinking too much? why u cant sleep? just lie down on the bed...sure can sleep..hahaha.

Joanne Lee said...

jason: no wor. wasn't thinking about anything. just i don't know la. like don't wanna sleep liddat. oh well, i slept in the end also la. :D