Thursday, September 04, 2008

I'm so tired. It's such a nice weather to sleep. Why must I have class at 8am? = =

EDIT: Err, anyone kind enough to donate me a fan? = = That idiotic stand fan in my room terbakar-ed. Oh great! Dahlah the weather is hot enough, plus I am so hot, now no fan in my room lagi hot kan? I need a fan. I need a fan. I wanna go back to Klang now. :(

By the way, this is the second fan. The first one went through the same thing as well.

I don't wanna continue my studies anymore. I wanna be a pembakar kipas. Wait, already am. ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

pembakar kipas??? seemed like you will need the traditional chinese fan to prevent burning another one =P

Joanne Lee said...

mrbherng: yeah. but i have to fan myself to sleep at night! i have one now with me actually. lol.

Hoong Lyn said...

hot meh? i thought now it's rainy season...

Joanne Lee said...

hoonglyn: sometimes hot sometimes cold mah. lol.

Unknown said...

who needs fan? :P

Joanne Lee said...

jason: err. me? i don't have air con here you know.