Monday, September 22, 2008

Helloo! I'm a nerd.

I'm really looking forward to the Raya holidays. I really need a break. Plus my mom said we'll be going on a day trip to Malacca. I smell FOOD! Oh the glorious chicken rice balls and cendols and dodols and Baba & Nyonya food and more food! Anyone wants to tag along? :D

Physics is a nonsense subject. Why on earth would they wanna know how much force is needed to push this and that? Why can't they just freaking push the trolley or whatever it is? Total waste of time. And I don't see why students who are going to study Food Science need to learn Physics in their foundation year. Don't you think it's a waste of time and money? Not like we're gonna pull or push any trolleys and carts in the Food Science Lab. = =

Physics lab report is just pure nonsense. This is why I hate Physics so much. Urgh.

The Algebra & Trigo lecturer is kinda crazy. I don't know what's wrong with her la. She kept quiet the whole time in class today. For goodness sake how do you expect us to learn when you're not talking? She thinks she teaching a bunch of primary school kids. C'mon lahh, this is a university. Like duhhhh. I believe it's time to write a complaint letter. :)

Anyway, Google Maps is pretty addictive. My housing area looked kind dead though. I think it's because the satellite photo was kinda outdated. Wonder when they took the satellite photo of it. Hmm..

Oh, it's 10pm. Time to sleep. Yeah right lahh!

5 comments:

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

eat eat eat... eat more la~!

Joanne Lee said...

yewhong: eating is good. :D the more you eat, the happier you will be. that's a proven statement. :)

Anonymous said...

it's not useless. whatever you are doing now will help your understanding for your course in the future.

Unknown said...

wah i want to go~

Joanne Lee said...

ven: hmm, but i still feel its kinda useless now. i really don't enjoy learning physics. more like i don't have the brain to learn physics.

jason: drive there lah you.