Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I Miss Mah BFFLs.

It's been awhile since I last chatted with them. Group chat is fun. Haha. Of course, SueYing is always the one we bully. :)


Miss them so much. I miss those camwhore moments, those changing room moments, those eating moments, those crapping moment, those whatever moments.


And yes, Michelle, we miss you too. Please come home soon. And buy us more gifts from Aussie. Yes, I'm looking forward to 14th Sept. Or wait, issit 13th Sept? Hmm. Oh well.

On the other hand, Hwei Zhen and I cooked again. Yes, the future potential housewives are back. Fried rice only la this time. Heh.

I'm looking forward to Team Wilson's mission trip v 3.0! And it's after finals. HAH! Double whee?

But of course, I need to go through my finals first. Ohh.. X_X

No comments: