Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Trust.

A: I will never ever ever tell anyone that THIS happened to you today.

B: Okay! Promise okay? Make sure you don't tell anyone.

A: Promise! :)

After half a day...

A: C, you know what? THIS happened to B today!!! Can you believe it?

C: Har? Really? HAHAHAHAHA!

B: HAHAHA! (B is actually very sad. She just laughed along because she didn't want to throw her tantrum on A)

Okay. B is actually me. A and C's identities shall not be revealed though.

Do you consider this as betraying your friend? Yes, I know it's a small matter. But a promise is a promise right? Can you simply break them? It may be a funny and embarassing incident, but a promise is a promise. How can you tell someone else about it and laugh along? I thought a friend is there to build you up and not to tear you down?

This is why I find it hard to really trust someone. =//

Yes, I am actually a very sensitive person. It's just that I don't show it out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

been in such a situation before. i understand.

Joanne Lee said...

jason: very sad one loh. =/