Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Taggeth by Tallie.

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 6.30 p.m
Name: Joanne Jun Lee Sun Sun.
Sister(s): Nil. =[
Brother(s): Kelvin & Edwin Lee.
Shoe size: 5, 6 or 7. Depends on what kind of shoes/heels that I'm wearing.
Height: 160 - 163cm. Yes, I don't know my own height.
Where do you live: A proud resident of Klang. Living in Cheras on weekdays though.
Favourite drink(s): Anything will do.
Favourite breakfast: Bread and milk.

Have you ever been on a plane? Yes.
Swam in the ocean? Nope. I can't even swim.
Fallen asleep in school? Yes. Slept in school almost everyday back in high school.
Broken someone's heart? Yes.
Fell off your chair? Duhhh.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call? Nope. Waiting for a call all night sounds miserable and I'm not miserable. Heh.
Saved e-mails? Err.. Does keeping emails considered saving emails?
What is your room like? Hmm. Which room? The Cheras one or the Klang one? LOL.
What's right beside you? My phone.
What is the last thing you ate? Bak Kut Teh! Muahahaha.
Ever had chicken pox? Nope. Just like Tallie, I am vaccinated as well. =]
Sore throat? Duhh.
Stitches? Nope.
Broken nose? Nope.

Do you believe in love at first sight? Not really.
Like picnics? Yessss!! I love it.
Who was the last person you danced with? Errr, ballet teacher and friend? LOL.
Last person made you smile? Hmm.. I don't know. I smile everyday. LOLs.
You last yelled at? Err... I have no idea.

Today did you...
Talk to someone you like? Yeah.
Kissed anyone? Nope.
Get sick? Nope. I am a healthy kid.
Talked to an ex? Today? Nope.
Miss someone? Yessss.

Best feeling in the world? Happy, joy, excited,
Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Yes. I sleep with my Kon every night.
Who do you really hate? Don't really hate them. Just don't like them. But I tried my best to like them.
What time is it now? 6.42 p.m

Randoms
Is there a person who is on your mind right now? Yes.
Do you have any siblings? Yes.
Do you want children? Yess.
Do you smile often? Yeap..
Do you like your hand-writing? Love it. =]
Are your toenails painted? Nope. Not in the mood to apply nail polish.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in? Beds in Ikea. So comfyyyy!
What colour shirt are you wearing? Brown.
What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday? Having my dinner.
I can't wait till? Semester break!!!
When did you cry last? Can't remember.
Are you a friendly person? Yes, if you say so.
Do you have any pets? Yes, my pet hermit crabs and fishies. And my pet beetle who ran away from me. =[

Where is the person you have feelings for right now? At home?
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? The last person would be Jolene. Hmm. Yeah.. She's my lesbo partner.
Do you sleep with the TV on? I would love too but I am TV-less here.
What are you doing right now? Chatting with the bimbo/retard.
Have you ever crawled through a window? Nope.
Can you handle the truth? What truth? Truth that I'm hot? Of courseeee.
Are you closer to your mother or father? Mother.
Who was the last person you cried in front of? I have no idea.
How many people can you say you've really loved? A lot.
Do you eat healthy? Neh. I don't care about it. Now I'm wondering why I'm taking Food Science.
Do you still have pictures of you and your ex? Pictures.. Hmm..
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? Yesss.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? BFFLs, bimbo/retard.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? If I say that I'm quiet, all of you won't believe anyway. So loud lah.
Are you confident? Depends.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago.(1998)
Enrol into Standard 1. Go to SK Convent (1) Klang. Carry a Minnie Mouse bag to school. Carry every single text books to school. Eat and sleep like duhh..

5 things on my to-do list today.
Go to school for the sucky Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang. Rush back to Cheras after that. Go to the Connaught pasar malam tonight. Chat on MSN. Blog?

5 snacks I enjoy.
Hello Panda (vanilla flavour only), Choki-choki, Cadbury Bytes. Bahh. I eat whatever kind of junk food.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire.
Put it in a bank. Collect interest from the bank. Get richer. Be a trillionaire. Repeat the same thing until I become a quadrillionaire. =]

5 places I have lived in.
Unfortunately, I've been in Klang for the past 17 years. Well, at least I'm living in Cheras now. Hehe. And I lived in Tanah Rata for a month during RBS.

5 jobs I’ve had.
Student. A lazy daughter. Clerk/cashier in ballet school. Rotter.

5 people I tag.
I tag nobody. Whee!

No comments: