Monday, August 20, 2007

Yalah.. Yalah . .


. . . I know I am outdated lah. This film was shown in the cinemas don't know how long ago already. And now only I'm watching it. But who cares..

200 Pounds Beauty is a great movie. I'm not going to talk about the synopsis because you guys can read it from wikipedia what.

Well.. What's so great about beauty? You see people/celebs spending their cash on nose job, boob enhancement, slimming course and yada yada. But, is it worth it? I'll say NO. What will the world give you if you have a pretty face, a perfect body, beautiful complexion? I know. I know. You guys will say that everyone will look up on you and they'll make you as their idol. I'm sure everyone will say that because that's what everyone wants right. To be accepted in the public and for fame of course.

But.. Is that everything to you? Is that what you want? Having all the fame you can have and losing your friends and families? Bak kata pepatah seperti kacang lupakan kulit aje. Well, beauty ain't everything, you know. It's the heart that counts. No matter you're short, tall, fat or thin, it's the inner beauty that counts.

So, if you're complaining about your height, your face, your skin colour or perhaps your body size, stop doing it. Appreciate what God has given to you. Because in the end, we are all equal in God's eyes and He has created us beautifully in every way.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

whoa u finally watched this movie. lol. And yea, we are all equal in God's eyes. well said!

Joanne Lee said...

haha. now holiday ma. i got time to watch. plus i need to delete it cause my computer no more space ad. keeping alot of movies in my computer. haha.