Friday, August 31, 2007

Hapy Birthday . .

. . Malaysia! Happy 50th Birthday. Rock on! Love yourself, love Malaysia.


. . Jason! Happy 22th Birthday, Merdeka Boy! Haha! So, did your plan to be on TV worked?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Oh gosh. Please ignore my face. Just.. Look at his and not mine.

. . Jordan! Happy Sexy 17! You're no longer sweet lah. So stop telling everyone you're still in your sweet sixteen. Haha! And oh, I don't have a picture of you. Paiseh lah. Hahaha!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oi! u put this pic so horrible! but nvm la..u look more horrible than me..wahhaha. :P anyway thanks for "featuring" me on your blog...lol. And u posted this when the day is about to be over -_-"

Joanne Lee said...

u dont look horrible here also. haha. dont look at my face lah. look at urs can ad. u're welcome. purposely wan ma. haha.