Sunday, October 22, 2006

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... it's driving me CRAZY!!!!!

ahhhh.. please save me someone, please save me!!!!! my horrible neighbours across the street are doing it again... they... they're playing fire crackers and.... THEY JUST WOKE ME UP FROM MY BELOVED NAP!! after 2 hours of nap and they woke me up with "PAP!! PAP!!" and "BOOM!! BOOM!!".. what the.. walao.. please be more considerate lahh.. you don't want to sleep, i want to sleep want, k.. so what do you expect me to do now har? study ar? i'm so tired, k.. can't you see the black eye rings around my eyes???

i know you very rich but please lah, spend your money on something else lah.. now you're like burning away your money only.. fire crackers are nonsense.. they are just polluting the air in the whole neighbourhood.. you can also ajak me to your house and belanja me makan you know..

i'm going NUTS!!!! save me please!!

GO AWAY AND STOP "PAP! PAP" AND "BOOM! BOOM!"-ING, MR/MRS/MISS FIRE CRACKERS!!!

i think i'll have my own campaign from now onwards..

SAY NO TO FIRE CRACKERSSSSSSSSS!!


No comments: