Tuesday, December 13, 2005

10 Reasons Why Jozilla RAWRS!!

hola.. well.. i dont know what to post.. so i asked Jason what to post.. well.. he suggested this title.. so i guess i'll go with it.. since i have nothing to post on.. well.. if you have any ideas.. do tell me.. XD

10 Reasons Y Jozilla RAWRS..
  1. Because I'm Jozilla.. Not avryone get to be the one and only Jozilla.. Well actually.. Nobody GETS to be Jozilla.. ahaha.. XD
  2. Because I told myself to RAWR.. XD
  3. Because I'm special and YOU are not.. That's why i RAWRS..
  4. Because if I dont RAWR.. What must I do? There's no options but to RAWR.. Unless YOU name one..
  5. Because it's FUN to RAWR.. Makes you feel huge n powerful.. Which of course i dont feel it.. hahah.. Mayb i'm just to GREAT.. That's why it wont work on me.. XD
  6. Because RAWR-ing is a sound effect for Jozilla.. Without sound effect.. It'll be horrible.. Class-less.. Useless.. N jozilla-less..
  7. Because RAWR is the easiest thing to say.. It's short.. Use less saliva.. Save water.. N save water bill n electricity bill.. See.. I such a PENJIMAT.. Unlike YOU..
  8. Because by RAWR-ing, other ppl rawrs too.. In a different way.. e.g RAWr..
  9. Yay.. I'm nearly done.. Because RAWR-ing is very meaningful.. It leaves memory to avryone.. XD ahahahaaha..
  10. N last but not least.. It's because.. I LOVE to RAWR.. Yippie!! I'm done.. ahaha..
well.. tht will make the post for today.. rmb.. if you have any ideas wht to blog on.. tell me lor.. ahaha.. jozilla signing off.. *RAWR*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"4. Because if I dont RAWR.. What must I do? There's no options but to RAWR.. Unless YOU name one.."
-_____-"

Joanne Lee said...

ahhahaha...

beathead said...

lame o!

You know every time I'm feeling down, I just read your old post.

LOL!