Sunday, October 25, 2009

Brick by Boring Brick.

Well make sure to build your home brick by boring brick
Or the wolf's gonna blow it down
Brick by Boring Brick - Paramore

Holidays just started. Some outdated posts to update. Some incoming potential posts to update. Many stuff on my mind. Many plans but can they be fulfilled? Many questions to be answered. I wished I knew the answers.

Sounds like a stressful holiday. =.=

Kay la. I'll update tomorrow IF I'm not lazy. Maybe I should find a job. LUL. Or should I rot at home? Rot work rot work.. Seems like there's more points on the rotting side. Okay, I'm just plain lazeh.

PS - I need ideas for night photography. Tips or ideas or suggestions anyone? I'm planning to join the 'World of LUMIXgrapher' photo contest.

1 comment:

Malaysia Asia said...

Hmmm.... night photography? I have a ton of ideas. How about you try Putrajaya, go shoot the bridges from sunset till night?

If not, try shooting a pasar malam with tripod, it's quite fun.

Regards,
David
Malaysia Asia