Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's All About Food.

I had the best char siew yesterday! I don't really fancy char siew usually because it's hard and well, not as crispy as siew yuk. BUT! The char siew I had yesterday was really good. Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside. Woahhh, I wish all the wan tan mee stalls uses this char siew!


Where is it you asked? The shop name is called Spring Golden. It's in Taman Sri Muda, Shah Alam. Best giler! Now I can't wait to taste the RM12 siew yuk in KL. Siew yuk is my favourite!!!


Yeah, then I was craving for dessert after lunch and since mom wanted to go Subang to settle some stuff, we ended up in Snowflake. Hate the taro balls, love the ice.

Food trip mode is on! Where to next?

2 comments:

Elena's said...

yay!! I got another person who hates the taro balls!!! :P I don't like taro balls or anything related to yam.

Joanne Lee said...

Yeah wei. Taro balls seriously taste bad! My mom said it's nice. @___@