Sunday, April 19, 2009

So, What's New?

Now that I'm done with my final exam for my final semester in Foundation in Science, I smell freedom. It smells so good though it will only last for about 16 days. Yeah, my holidays are pathetic. Compared to those who got 3 months of holidays after their foundation, mine is seriously pathetic la. But oh well, I get to finish it faster right? Well, at least I hope so.

Now talking about holidays, I came out with a list of things to do.

1. Catching up with old and current movies.
2. Read some long abandoned book. Eg: Angels and Demons - bought it 3 years ago but I didn't touch it. Awesome!
3. Food trip!!
4. More outings (any place will do)

Well, to date me, kindly select one of the above and type "JOANNE [space] NAME [space] ITEM NO" and send it to my phone number. For example, if you would like to go on a food trip with me, type "JOANNE Hansem #3". Well, if you don't have my phone number, then... TOO BAD. :P

Okay la. That was just a joke. Gosh, I think I became lamer and crappier. Thanks to Charlie the unicorn. Omg, you should watch it. HAHAHAHA. Solamecandie.com

Anyway, I'm looking forward to a productive holiday which includes being in the welcoming team for the PITH, more L4D sessions with churchies and outings.

To Sue Ying: I'm waiting for you to fetch me out after your exams. ;)

No comments: