Friday, October 10, 2008

Tough Enough.

Okay, taking a break from nerding for tomorrow's mid term paper. In case you didn't know, it's Malaysian Studies. Eewww I know. I don't have any choice but to nerd.

My church's turning 10 soon! Yes, I am very excited. We're having our church 10th anniversary dinner on 1st November. Anybody interested to come? :D


On the other hand, application for RBS 09 is out! To the school leavers, go to http://www.rbs.org.my/rbs.html and download the application form okay. ;) Trust me, you won't wanna miss it. It would probably be one of THE events that will stay fresh in your mind. Read more about it in their website okay and you will get to see a big picture of Sue ANN. :P

I'm addicted to the song Raymond Lam sang in Moonlight Resonance. Yes, I am listening to a Cantonese song. Have to be proud of my Cantonese roots okay. :D Emo song it is but it's really a nice song.

Okay, back to my notes. *wears geeky glasses and smiles*

No comments: