Monday, August 25, 2008

I Feel So.. Ermm.. Lifeless..

I think I rot too much. I'm suffering from the 'I-rot-too-much-until-I-am-having-headache-right-now' syndrome. Urghh.. Now I hate holidays. I wonder how did I survive few months back when I rotted for 3 months.

See, when I'm on holidays, I feel like going back to college. Well, at least I have something to do, that is to day dream in classes. But when I'm not on holidays, I feel like declaring my own holiday by skipping classes but of course I didn't do it la except for the oh-so-fun Moral class.

Oh well, let's look at the bright side of my lifeless life. I get to wake up when everyone's out to work. Yes, I'm home alone everyday. I eat less one meal each day and I don't eat any snacks because there's nothing to eat at home. I get to rot in front of the laptop and listen to the same songs over and over again till I'm getting sick of it. I get to live a stress free life. Okay, it isn't that bad afterall.

By the way, I'm loving The Script. I'm not movinggggg...

No comments: