Saturday, June 14, 2008

Tagged After A Very Long Time.

Yeah, Lydia tagged me.

Six People To Tag
I'm a good person. I don't tag anyone anymore. =]

Six Things I’m Passionate About
1. God!
2. Food.
3. Music.
4. Camwhoring.
5. Window shopping. [yes, that's a passion.]
6. Hello Panda biscuits.

Six Things I Say Too Often
1. Huh?
2. Walao.
3. Loh. [Eg: I am Joanne loh.]
4. LOL and Haha.
5. People in Africa are dying to eat and you're here wasting food.
6. We are future potential housewives.

Six Books I’ve Read (& Loved)
1. Here Today, Ann M. Martin
2. My Sister's Keeper, Jodi Picoult
3. Joanne is Hot, Joanne HAHA! Just kidding.
4. -empty-
5. -empty-
6. -empty-

I read A LOT of books okay. Like A LOT!

Six Songs I Can Listen To Again and Again
1. This Is Home - Switchfoot.
2. Blue And Yellow - The Used.
3. Adelaide - Anberlin.
4. Stop And Stare - OneRepublic.
5. Crushcrushcrush - Paramore.
6. Smother Me - The Used.

Six Things I Learnt In The Past Year
1. It's not good to procrastinate.
2. Appreciate the people around me.
3. It's not worth it to get an expensive phone because I'm a careless person.
4. Be thankful for what I have and what I don't have.
5. God is always in control in whatever situations.
6. To humble myself.

No comments: