Monday, April 07, 2008

Yet Another Tag.

I got tagged by Jethro. AGAIN! Oh well. I have nothing to post so I'll do it la. Though I think tags are nonsense.
  1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be? - Anyone will do la. But of course I want someone to call me la.
  2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? - Yes, I do. =D
  3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? - Hmmm.. Depends on the situations.
  4. Do you take compliments well? - Still working on it.
  5. Do you Sudoku? - Nope. Don't even know how to play it.
  6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, will you survive? - Guess so. Then I can dress up like those people in 10000 BC.
  7. What song are you listening to? - You Are My Strength by Hillsong Live
  8. Did you ever go to camp as kid? - Nope.
  9. What was your favorite game as a kid? - Neopets. =P
  10. If a person you really liked was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you? - Ignore him and find another one who is single and available.
  11. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? - Nope. Don't want to.
  12. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? - Both is fine to me.
  13. Use three words to describe yourself. - Weird, crazy, narcissist
  14. Do any songs make you cry? - Depends on the lyrics of the song.
  15. Are you continuing your education? - Yeap.
  16. Do you know how to shoot a gun? - Oh yess. I know how to shoot a water gun!
  17. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you'd grab? - My laptop!!
  18. How often do you read books? - Hmmm.. A book a year? That's good enough for a slow reader like me. Heh.
  19. Do you think more about the past, present or future? - Present and future.
  20. What is your favorite children's book? - Peter and Jane, Enid Blyton.
  21. What color are your eyes? - Black.
  22. How tall are you? - 160 - 162cm I guess. I don't know what's my height.
  23. Where is your dream house located? - Underwater can?
  24. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? - Nope.
  25. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? - Where's Olive Garden?
  26. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? - The kitchen. The kitchen is pretty far from my room. I have to go down a flight of stairs in order to reach the kitchen.
  27. Do you like mustard? - YESSSS. Me likey on me hotdog.
  28. Do you prefer sleep or eat? - Eat of course!
  29. Do you look like your mum or dad? - My mum.
  30. How long does it take you in the shower? - 15 - 20mins.
  31. Can you do the splits? - Yeah.
  32. What movie do you want to see right now? - Horton Hears A Who!!
  33. What did you do for New Year's? - I was in RBS in Cameron Highland.
  34. Do you own a camera phone? - Yeap.
  35. Was your mom a cheerleader? - Neh.
  36. What's the last letter of your middle name? - Last letter would be 'E'
  37. How many hours of sleep do you get at night? - At least 8 hours each day.
  38. Do you like care bears? - YES!! *sings 'I Wanna Be A Care Bear'*
  39. What do you buy at the movies? - Tickets and drinks and popcorns.
  40. Do you know how to play poker? - Neh.
  41. Do you wear your seatbelt? - Yeah. But nearby places, no.
  42. What do you wear to sleep? - Shirt and shorts.
  43. Anything big ever happen in your hometown? - Has anything big happened to Klang? LOL. Oh wait. Yes. We have a big shopping complex now.
  44. How many meals do you eat a day? - Around 4 each day.
  45. Do you always read Friendster bulletins? - Neh.
  46. Do you like funny or serious people better? - Funny and serious at the same time.
  47. Ever been to L.A.? - Nope.
  48. Did you eat a cookie today? - Nope. No more cookie. =/
  49. What are you thinking right now? - Cabalsea. Matthew faster give me the game client. I want to playyyy!
  50. Tag 6 people in your list.
    I decided not to tag anybody!!

No comments: