Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tagged.

I was tagged by mommy Leong Eng.

Real name: Joanne Jun Lee Sun Sun
Nickname: JoJo, Jun Lee, miss thick-skinned, JoZilla
Married: Not yet.
Male/Female: Female.
High school: SMK Convent Klang.
College: I'm not in college yet. But you'll see me soon in UCSI. =]
Short or long hair: Long.
Are you a health freak: Nope.
Height: I'm short. That's all you have to know. That's cause I don't know my own height.
Do you have a crush on someone?: Sings Paramore's Crushcrushcrush.
Do you like yourself?: YESS! I like myself very much. Narcissism to the max that is.
Piercings: Only one on both ears. I want more though.
Righty or lefty: Lefty.

First...
Surgery: None. Plastic surgery anyone? =]
Piercing: When I was in Standard 3 I think.
Person you see in the morning: My granny. And my morning is afternoon actually.
Award: When I was in Standard 1. Some academic award la.
Sport you joined: Badminton I guess.
Pet: My pet tortoise, Mr.Bombastic. But he's dead now. =/
Vacation: Not sure about that.
Concert: I've never been to any. Wait.. Is Planetshakers' concert counted?
First crush: Long time ago. Think when I was in tadika.

Currently...
Eating: Nothing. I'm hungry though.
Drinking: Nothing.
I'm about to: Find some food to eat.

Want to get married: Yessssss. I don't want to be a lou ku poh. =/
Careers in mind: Food Science. Or maybe a nutritionist?

Which is better?
Lips or eyes?: Eyes.
Hugs or kisses?: I want both.
Shorter or taller?: Taller.
Romantic or spontaneous?: Hmm.. I want both.
Sensitive or loud?: Loud but at the same time sensitive.
Troublemaker or hesitant?: Troublemaker. Hehehe.

Have you ever...
Kissed a stranger: Nope.
Drank bubbles: Nope. Bubbles from Powerpuff Girls?
Lost glasses/contacts: Nope. Don't even own one.
Ran away from home: Nope.
Liked someone younger: Yeah.
Liked someone older: Yeah.
Broke someone's heart: Dunno la.
Been arrested: Nope.
Cried when someone died: Yeah.

Do you believe in...
Yourself: Yeah. But not all the time though.
Miracles: Yessss.
Heaven: Yeah.
Santa Claus: That fat man? Nope.
Magic: Nehhh. Illusions man. Illusions.
Angels: Yes.

Truthfully...
Is there someone you want to be with right now?: Yeah. =]
God?: Yeah.

Tag 5 people:
Zu Wern, Jethro, Sue Ann, Matthew the Noob, Jason.

No comments: