Saturday, March 08, 2008

Light.

Yesterday, I went for my ballet class after 5 months. My stamina's gone. Body's out. Now my legs are aching like mad.


Just now, the electricity around my area went off. For almost an hour plus I think. As I was lying on the bed with the candles on the table, I looked around. The candles reminded me about God. In the darkness, the candles lit the whole room up just like God when He lit up our lives while we were in darkness. Isaiah 9:2 says "The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned." Without the candles, my room was very dark. I would have trip on something and fall down because you know, I'm very clumsy. That's the same thing if we don't have God in our lives. We would have still be in the darkness - trying to find a way out.


Jesus said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

your area also blackout? i know some other areas also no electricity. hahaha.. some ppl say ppl sabotage on the eve of election day.

Joanne Lee said...

jason: yeah. bukit tinggi also no electricity. your area got ah? serious? woah. sabotage. lol.