Monday, February 18, 2008

AHHHHH!

Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!!

I accidentally kicked my computer's switch and poooff, the monitor blacked out. And yes, I was doing something IMPORTANT when the computer turned off itself. There goes my hard effort doing the flyer for my youth's event.

Okay. Let's have a time out first. My youth's having our third TS Fest. It will be on the 14 June and will be held in our church, Klang Jaya Gospel Hall. So yeah, keep that day free!

Okay. Now back to the topic. You know, I spent an hour doing it. And the thing just disappeared within seconds. How smart of me for not saving it first. So smart of you, Joanne. So SMART of youuuu.

This incident kinda reminds me of our lives. Okay, let's just say we're the computer and God is the person handling the computer. There are times we stray away from God. During those times, we just like the computer. Shutting down itself just like that. And yeah, God doesn't want to see us in that condition. He feels sad/down/depressed/emo when we're in that condition just like how I felt when my monitor blacked out just now. Looking back, I really thank God for His agape love. His unconditional love. He didn't gave up on us and yet He gave us a second chance.

This song, Second Chance by Hillsong United. The lyrics is just so meaningful. Such a beautiful song. Love this song. =]

You called my name
Reached out Your hand
Restored my life
And I was redeemed
The moment You entered my life

Amazing grace
Christ gave that day
My life was changed
When from my shoulders
Fell the weight of my sin

So it’s with everything I am
I reach out for Your hand
The hope for change
The second chance I’ve gained

On You I throw my life
Casting all my fears aside
How could greater love than this
Ever possibly exist

Consume my thoughts
As I rest in You
I’m now in love
With a Saviour
Bearing the marks of His love

So I’ll wait upon You now
With my hands released to You
Where a little faith’s enough
To see mountains lift and move

And I’ll wait upon You now
Dedicated to Your will
To this love that will remain
A love that never fails

No comments: