Monday, December 03, 2007

Dress Up.

I dated my BFFLs yesterday after church in AEON Bukit Tinggi. It was fun. I mean it was fun to dress up Alison. Haha. Right, Zu Wern? Haha.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So yeah, all 5 of us squeezed ourself into the changing room. Haha. It's nice okay. The more, the merrier! :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I like that skirt. So army-ish. Ahh, nice. FYI, it's from Padini Authentics. It's RM 109.00. And Christmas is coming. So you know what to do right? :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A cow-like ice blender in Kim Gary. I named it Cowie. Haha.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My beloved BFFL/singing partner/lesbo partner/good friend/best friend, Zu Wern! :)

Okay. The rest of the pictures are with Michelle. So have to get them from her first.
Till then. Goodbye.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: