Okay, so here's the first tag. Got tagged by Jia Chyi.
Seven Things To Be Done Before My Death
- Meet Jensen Ackles in person. [I don't think this will come true though]
- Get married and have kids.
- Spread God's Words around to every single person in this world.
- Be a food technologist or a nutritionist.
- Travel to every places on this globe.
- Shop till I drop? Haha.
- Learn to play all the musical instruments. Yes, I mean ALL of them.
- Ignore God and His Words.
- Murder someone. HAHA.
- Lose touch with my BFFLs.
- Unsubscribe my internet.
- One leg on two boats. [translate it to Cantonese please.]
- Do drugs.
- Commit suicide? [I treasure my life, okay.]
- Talk to myself.
- Sing tunelessly.
- Cry? [ohh, I do this in the public lah.]
- Burp? [I do this in the public too.]
- Fantasize more I guess.
- Hands Held High - Linkin Park
- The Kill - 30 Seconds To Mars
- Love Today - Mika
- Umbrella - Marie Digby
- Healer - PlanetShakers
- Devotion - Hillsong United
- Apologize - Timberland feat. One Republic
- Betray me.
- Cheat on me. [This applies to my future husband only, okay.]
- Attempt to murder me?
- Rob me?
- Steal my barney away from me. [ohh, that 2 small barneys hanging on the net in my room]
- Try to starve me.
- Lie to me.
- Do not copy answers
- The tag questions must be 100% the same
- List 20 friends names.
- Tag people after doing
- Zu Wern
- Sue Ying
- Moronic Michelle
- Yew Chong
- Fang Yi
- Jia Chyi
- Yean May
- Sue Jinn
- Yean Shan
- Leong Eng
I met him in tuition
What would you do if you had never met 1?
Ohh, my life would be incomplete without her. She's my BFFL and my partner in crime. She's the best lah. If I had never met her, I don't think I will enjoy going to school. Plus I don't get to crap silly lame jokes with her and sing tunelessly together gether in class.
I love you, Zu Wern. I seriously do.
What would you do if 9 and 20 dated you?
-Matthew and Leong Eng-
HAHHHAHAHAHA! That's all I can say. I can't imagine them dating me lah.
Would 6 and 17 make a good couple?
-Cheryl and Sue Jinn-
WOWWW. Them together? Nono. Certainly not a good couple. Sue Jinn will only make a good couple with someone. Right, Sue Jinn? *winks*
Do you think 8 is attractive?
Oh, yes yes. Everyone is attractive.
Do you know anything about 12's family?
Erh.. He has a dad and a mom. And 2 sisters. And he has a brother.
Tell me something about 7.
I have a lot to tell you about her lah. She's a copycat I tell you. Everytime copy whatever I do. I drink water, she drinks. Haha. But she's a good friend lah. Even though she's quite luan at times. Luan as in talk a lot lah.
What is 18's favourite?
TV shows, chess, Add Maths and Physics. And maybe me? HAHA.
What language does 15 speak?
English. Mandarin I guess. Or Hokkien?
Who is going out with 19?
Erhh.. Nobody I guess. Haha.
How old is 16 now?
She's 16. And she's my darling. :)
When was the last time you talked to 13?
Talk ar? I think last week. If MSN then yesterday lah.
Who is 2's favourite singer?
Lee Hom? She practically listens to everything lah. No wait. She listens to leng chai's songs only.
Would you date 4?
OF COURSE!! It's been a year since I last saw her. And we're going out together this Friday. :)
Would you date 17?
YESS! OF COURSEEEE! We've planned to go on a date soon. I can't wait for it. We can spend quality time together gether. :)
Is 15 single?
Yeah I guess. Haha.
What is 10's last name?
Jonathan Lim Shaun Wei. I think you should change your name to Pig. That would be more suitable for you. Haha.
Would you ever consider being in a relationship with 11?
Oh, yesssssss! He's a great guy. :)
Which school does 3 go to?
SMK Convent Klang. No wait, she's school-less now. Since all of us have graduated from high school. Haha.
Where does 6 live?
Bayu Perdana. But she's shifting soon. :(
What is your favourite thing about 5?
She's a mushy! Yesss, a mushy! She was my twin. Back when we have the same haircut. Haha. She's a good friend.
So now.. I tag : [oh yes. This is a double tag!]
- Zu Wern
- Sue Ying [I think you need to revive your blog.]
- Alison [You too. I'm seeing your Holland post everytime I go to your blog.]
- Fang Yi