Sunday, February 26, 2006

Gotong Royong!

ello.. i'm back again.. well.. yesterday we had our annual gotong royong in school.. it's was quite fun actually.. but maybe it's because we were allowed to bring our cameras to school.. but only the form 4 students were allowed to bring.. because we need to do our moral kerja amal thingy.. we have lots of fun and we camwhored almost the whole day.. but of course we did clean up the school compound and of course our beloved class.. ahha.. but one thing.. we were forced to wear long tracksuits.. swt man.. and it must be blue in colour.. what a lousy rule.. and of course i was forced to wear that convent tracksuit.. the ugliest tracksuit u've ever seen on earth.. blek.. aha..

me, Grace and Zu Wern..

Sutha and I stucked in a plastic bag.. ahah..

that's part of my kerja amal pics.. ahah.. i like this pic the most.. ahah..

that's another pic for my kerja amal.. and i wonder why Sue Jinn is smilling behind there.. ahah..

that's of course our kung fu chicken pose.. me, Zu Wern and Michelle..

A-N-I-M-E rawks! the anime freaks! w00t!

michelle's my valentine.. we're trying to immitate those Latin dancers.. haha..

w00t! it's mr GrassHopper! ahah..

haha.. the cute and adorable Joannes and Mellissa and Natalie..

Zu Wern, Michelle and me.. hahas..

i'm a certified witch u know.. ahah.. and that's my broom stick.. haha..

well.. actually we're all certified witches.. unfortunately.. we gotta share the same broom stick..

me and Michelle.. hey Zu Wern.. this pic was supposed to be our couple pic.. why did u butt-ed in? haha.. jkjk..

welcome to 4K - my beloved class.. ahah..

group pic of us : Alison, Natalie, Michelle, me, Sue Ying & Zu Wern..

Michelle and I.. dont we looked like a happy couple.. ahah.. XD

Zu Wern and I.. enjoying our drink.. ahahas..

me, Zu Wern, Michelle and Siew Ying..

guess that's all for now.. till then.. jozilla signing off.. RAWR!!

No comments: