Saturday, December 10, 2005

About Me.

Hey there! Welcome to jozillarawrs.blogspot.com! Glad that you found your way here. :)

The name's Joanne Jun Lee Sun Sun. Yes, that is my name. I know it's long and if you're wondering what's my surname, it's Lee and not Jun. Jun well is an extra name given by my mom partly because I was born in the month of June. So that solved the mystery of my oh-so-long name right? And please do pronounce my name correctly. Sun Sun as in the sun up in the sky and not the typical Malay pronounciation okay.

My birthday is on the 28th of June and I expect you to remember it. Nehhh. Just kidding. It's okay if you can't remember it cause I do forget other people's birthday as well. We're not some computers to remember every single human's birthday right? So, I understand if you can't remember it.

I'm from Klang. The land of bak kut teh.. And crows. Seriously there are a lot of crows in Klang. I don't know why. Maybe the bak kut teh attracted them here. Seriously, try them. It's really good. I seldom eat them though. Only once in a blue moon. A really really blue moon.

Currently, I'm studying in University College Sedaya International (UCSI). Doing my Foundation in Science now. Will continue on to Food Science and Nutritions next year after my foundation. Don't ask me why I chose Science. For now, I'll spend 4 years in UCSI. So yeah, home sweet home to Cheras. I like Cheras because there's pasar malam every Wednesday night. You know the Connaught pasar malam. The longest pasar malam in Malaysia. Will at least take you around an hour or more to walk the whole pasar malam due to the packness each and every week. So go earlier if you are planning to go there.

Well, I'm quite retarded letaled at times. I'm a crazy Energetic Doer. I can be really serious at times though.

And lastly, I'm proud to be a Christian. A child of God. A servant of God. I love Him very much. And I would like to thank Him for all the things that He has blessed me with.

PS - If you're wondering why my blog title is Love Never Fails.. Here, take a peek at 1 Corinthians 13: 4-8.

Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no records of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth.
It always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.

No comments: